Special Cop Special Cop

It was just a quick laugh. Would like to see more

Slam Dunk Slam Dunk

It could've been much better. It was well animated and edited but I didn't find it very humorous. It didn't make much sense either. But otherwise, good job!

CyanSandwich responds:

"It didn't make much sense"
That's what I was thinking after I wrote it.

Nap Nap

Somewhat understandable

I get that he's in a dream and in order for him to escape from the dream he needs to throw himself back into a reality portal and the fields of sheep that he counts forever, but whats up with the shepherd with the trippy face and him turning the sheep all evil and the isolated black sheep that suddenly flies.

Spillkaidah responds:

Well the main point was that people aren't supposed to be in the nap realm. The bodies are supposed to stay in the giants until they cross into dream. The shepherd is the one to enforce that. He controls the sheep via remote control staff and the black sheep wasn't controlled because he didn't have a receiver on his head.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

It doesn't work I can not play

I click the arrow and type play but nothing appears I cannot get past the first screen

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

Needs improvement

The controls are bland. it is so easy to charge your punches when you dont want to. So you end up fucking around and it becomes just a button mashing game with no sense of playability.

Insert Coin: Pico N' Me Insert Coin: Pico N' Me

Mediocre

Overall the game is mediocre. The games style is slow and the action is not very explosive. The controls are tough. The enemies are basic and hard to kill and dont leave you much chance against them. The glitches may be fixed but the game still needs improvement.

Catch Me If You Can Freestyle Catch Me If You Can Freestyle

I dare say,

Sire, I must say that, that young chap is very quiet and everything is very quiet. 9 out of 10 stars sir.

Final Madness Final Madness

Sorry..but isn't madness enough :\

I don't know just didnt feel madness this would be better for like a puzzle game..... Great song though but it isn't right for madness...Sorry

MetalCube responds:

I have to tweak the reese a little. Its not quite gritty enough.

Inside Your Mind Inside Your Mind

Improve young one....

It is ok but you must improve better than i can do though...