Special Cop Special Cop

It was just a quick laugh. Would like to see more

Slam Dunk Slam Dunk

It could've been much better. It was well animated and edited but I didn't find it very humorous. It didn't make much sense either. But otherwise, good job!

CyanSandwich responds:

"It didn't make much sense"
That's what I was thinking after I wrote it.

Nap Nap

Somewhat understandable

I get that he's in a dream and in order for him to escape from the dream he needs to throw himself back into a reality portal and the fields of sheep that he counts forever, but whats up with the shepherd with the trippy face and him turning the sheep all evil and the isolated black sheep that suddenly flies.

Spillkaidah responds:

Well the main point was that people aren't supposed to be in the nap realm. The bodies are supposed to stay in the giants until they cross into dream. The shepherd is the one to enforce that. He controls the sheep via remote control staff and the black sheep wasn't controlled because he didn't have a receiver on his head.

The Chaos Emerald King The Chaos Emerald King

Absolutely ridiculous

Waste of my time, it was not humorous nor "cute". It did not amuse me in any way. The animation was stiff, bland and jagged. The voices were horrendous, as for the lyrics they were better than most songs but useless in the end.

Trains Trains

This makes no sense

All it is, is him just getting on a train and then leaving it. No interesting thing occurs, the video just bores me, I'd rather stare at a white wall. The animations were like a 5 year old did them.....5 year old. Music was just pitiful....just pitiful.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Nice menu screen

That's the only thing i can see. Your main menu screen. All i see is a stop sign, a hill, and debris falling. nice work.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Overall it was nice.

The narration needed more pausing not just constant rambling, like Planet Earth. It sounded like her. The plot is original in a way, and the animation as always is pure and fluent. In the future animations I do not want to hear a narrator although it would shed some light on what is currently happening. I like where the plot is going I always wanted to know what is happening to him.

"Table Soccer" "Table Soccer"

It's called foosball -.-

Doodoo animation. Funny faces and effects. IT'S CALLED FOOSBALL DAMNIT.

SMB shorts SMB shorts

Nice animation

It wasn't funny,sorry. You have good animation skills,though. It was too short, and it could have some voice acting. Then I might give it a good score.

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

Great flash

The music was okay but so many people use it, it just gets old. The title is a tad misleading because it isn't a wasteland. The action was good. Nice animation.